Sunday, June 21, 2009

fathers day...

..we dont always remember this sort of things..but anyways my dad is the best sha..everyone knows that...he is definitely better than your dad..na lie??

anyway yours truely dressed p for worship this morning but had to change her mind because her spirit was willing but her flesh was weak..this malaria medicine no go let person rest

ok oh had to stay back while sis went. he called to check up on me..i picked it and he said he didnt have credit and all that but he would call later...if u ask me i call this medicine after death..when i needed u you were not there...so calling me every minute now wont make sense naaa...abi wetin u think?

anyways the good girl that i am, i squeezed myself of N500box and bought him credit..but didnt pick any of his calls...my people its for the best jare...it will pain now but he will thank me later...dont worry call me if u want to know the full jist

but it ended up being a text message competition. anyways i sha got my opinion communicated to him...if he has a better suggestion then lets hear it..

am tired now (this malaria sef) so let me rest small ok...bye dont worry when am well i will give u plenty gossips about others but for now its only me ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment