Saturday, June 20, 2009

call center test...

...its been a while since i did all these aptitude tests..here comes another one

Eff took me there...i was too weak to drive myself due to my malaria recovery...by the way how is it that when u take malaria medicine you feel worse than you were feeling with the symptoms...i tire for all these atisunate abi wetin they dey call am....cant someone get a drug that would make u IMMUNE to malaria instead of all these drugs that are supposed to cure malaria but make u feel useless for days first before curing the malaria.

anyway back to my story...i got there in time...did all the clearance and stuff..then to the main test verbal aptitude and the likes..then the very ones i want to talk about...language something something...(av forgotten) but the koko was that you would hear the questions in a dialect of your choice then you choose your answer in english...thats like the funniest test i have ever had..anyway i blasted that one (the guru that i am) and lo and behold, they were calling the results immediately....

moderator said ''if i call your name you come out of this class'' am thinking to myself..pls dont call my name pls call my name...he called the first the second the third the fourth and then i heard my number follwed by my name...at first was shocked...did i fail? only one way to find out

we all waited outside till he finished calling the names then he came outside....lo and behold...'am sorry but you guys didnt make it..but we still have your names in our database and will contact u for future purposes..in my head was ''what the fcuk'' after spending how many hours here..as we were about to head to the door he calls back and says we actually made it...and am thinking..''does this guy think this is who wants to be a millonaire? that wasnt funny at all ooo

anyway we did two more tests and were invited for an interview...mine is on wednesday...the koko is hope these people (whoever they are) can afford me shaaaa...me am not a job seeker

later today he called..i had to pick it not to seem rude..i actually miss him but i really think this is for the best..but then he calls again later in the evening and i had to force myself not to pick it...i will get there..by fire or by force...

anyway this headache is getting worse...got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment